1. Prohibited uses
1.1 You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;1.2 You also agree:
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our Content Standards in paragraph 7 below ('Content Standards');
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); and/or
- not to access without our authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may revise this Acceptable Use Policy at any time. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you.